Tuesday, December 22, 2009

To You



If you are a religious Christian, the first problem you'd have with my blog is the name. But that I shall explain further in the future. My intention in writing this message is that many will be led to the Lord Jesus. It is sent forth in childlike dependence on the power of God the Holy Spirit to be used in the conversion of millions if He so pleases. No doubt many men and women will read this volume and the Lord will bless them with grace. For this reason I maintain simplicity in all writings, using the simplest expression and language. But if scholars should happen to cross by, the Holy Spirit can impress them also. My prayer is that some might read this who will become great winners of soul!


Who knows how many will find their way to peace by what they read here? A more important question is "will you be one of them?"


Like what Charles Spurgeon wrote in one of his book "A certain man placed a fountain along a busy road. Then, he hung a cup near to it by a little chain. He was told some time after that great art critic had found much fault with its design. But he said "do many thirsty people drink at it?" They they told him that thousands of poor people, men, women, and children, quenced their thirst at this fountain. He smiled and said that he was not troubled by the critic's observation. He only hoped that on some hot summer's day the critic himself might fill the cup and be refreshed and praise the name of the Lord.


Here is my fountain and this is my cup, find fault if you wish, but do drink of the water of life. My goal is nothing short of you finding Christ, heaven and be blessed while you're on earth. And may we seek this together! Providence has put this page before you, if you have a little spare time to read them. these are good signs. Who knows, maybe the time of blessing has come to you, "The Holy Spirit says, Today if you shall hear His voice, harden not your hearts" (Hebrews 3:7-8)


Having said that, updates will be on weekends in this blog. Unless I'm having a thousand readers or more, I don't see a midweek service coming. You don't have to be smart to read what I have to say here. I am going neither far nor deep. As it is important for the heart to be established by grace. I will focus on the new convenant teachings for the months to come. In my observation, many young people in this nation are not well taught and trained in the word of God. They are mostly mixed up, unable to separate old covenant teaching and the new covenant message. Although Jesus has come and go. Many are still unable to fully understand the greatness and the fullness of His sacrifice. So Christ has made us co-heirs, sons and daughters of God. As I step into different churches today, still I do not see many acting like princes and princesses. Instead bulls and goats I see a lot and that is not the way to Christian living.


It is not possible for you to share the good news to others if you are not convinced it is indeed good. I am here to bring you the good news. So relax as it will be nothing short of a breathe of fresh air.



*adaption from Charles Spurgeon
- All of Grace (whitaker house)

2 comments:

Alan Hiu said...

Indeed "GOOD NEWS" is easier to write than "BAD NEWS". When we focus on His truth, He Himself will help us....

Pour yourself out the way He fills you... Preach it Superstar Pastor!

Andrew Ho said...

Yes Yes....

Post a Comment